Like anyone in their 30s, the new GTI is a bit larger and a lot heavier, but does it still have a swing in its step?
The FT-86 was due to arrive next year, but Toyota is reportedly modifying the body and considering a hybrid powertrain to better compete with the Honda CR-Z.
BMW finally releases all the details on the M3 GTS, and if you can manage the $170k entry-fee then your track-day dreams are sure to come true.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: 2011 Mercedes-Benz CLS shows off even more skin
- Hulme CanAm now available for order - Hurry, just 20 available
- Rumormill: Beachcomber-based Mini Moke may get the greenlight [w/video]
- Video: What could be better than donuts on a beach?
- Report: Tokyo Motor Show downsizes again, moving back into city
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone