How do you make the best factory-built desert-pummeling pickup even better? A bit of retuning and another 101 hp.
In this day and age, even the average sedan is packing some serious heat under the hood, and there was a time when even "sports cars" were listed under 150 horsepower. See how far we've come with our latest infographic.
After a three-year hiatus, Formula One is coming back to the States, and Austin, Texas has been chosen to host the party.
Also of interest:
- Adam Carolla explains why he's not doing Top Gear USA
- It's Official: VW taking 90% stake in Italdesign
- Turn Out the Lights: Final Hummer H3 rolls off the line... for Avis
- Cosworth puts the spurs to Subaru's Impreza WRX STI
- Report: Toyota Prius "Alpha" MPV coming in spring 2011
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone