For John Hennessey, too much is never enough. How else can you explain a 1,000 hp Camaro?
Pininfarina wants to set the tone for the future of electric vehicles, and its new Nido prototype is the yet another step towards a marketable electric city car.
Spies snag shots of the 2011 CLS before its big reveal at this year's Paris Motor Show.
Also of interest:
- Ferrari Boss Felisa: "Hybrid means we can protect the V12"
- Report: Volkswagen Golf MkVII to get 'Net-connected 8-inch touchscreen
- Spy Shots: 2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost V6
- 2011 Mazda2 dealer order guide surfaces on the interwebs
- USA Today: Four-cylinder engines powered nearly half of all new car sales last month
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone