With its upgraded V6, the 2011 Ford Mustang could easily be considered a sports car. So we pit it against the 370Z and Genesis Coupe to see which coupe reigns supreme.
This past weekend's 24-hour race at the Nurburgring provided plenty of thrills and chills, with one unlikely team taking the top spot from Audi and Porsche.
Hidden beneath that psychedelic camouflage is the 2011 LRX, and to our surprise and delight, the three-door 'ute from Land Rover looks exactly like its conceptual predecessor.
Also of interest:
- Wife of Tesla CEO demands 10-percent stake in company and a Roadster in divorce
- Next-generation Honda Civic may be delayed
- Video: Driver dives to escape burning Exige at N-Ring 24HR
- Spy Shots: Alfa Romeo testing GTA versions of 8C, MiTo for centenary launch
- GM earns $865M first quarter profit, first in three years
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone