We take Audi's upgraded TT for a spin in Germany to see how the Quattro coupe deals with its added twist.
Ford has finally confirmed its plans to offer a SuperCrew version of its off-road Raptor, and the standard engine will be the all-new 6.2-liter V8
Just the specs of the 911 GT2 RS had us exclaiming expletives, so Porsche nailed those sentiments with its newest ad.
Also of interest:
- Chrysler recalling 40,000 vehicles for ignition problem
- Ford teases Explorer in pic of new crossover's chief engineer
- Ford more than hints at new street-legal Boss Mustang
- Hertz to rent Nissan Leaf starting in 2011
- Subaru announces pricing and tweaks to 2011 Outback, Legacy models