Safety is expected when you're Volvo, and when something goes wrong it's particularly embarrassing. Such was the case this week when media were invited. to a demonstration of one of Volvo's latest latest safety technologies.
Aston Martin has finally answering your prayers... assuming that you, like us, have been offering up daily supplications asking that Aston send over its V12 Vantage to those of us living in the States.
While we could usually care less about the comings and goings of Megan Fox, occasionally she wanders into our neck of the interwebs by getting dangerously close to cars like the new Bumblebee Camaro.
Also of interest:
- OnStar relaunching this summer with mystery technology partner
- Lexus GX officially off Consumer Reports "Don't Buy" list
- GM adds two more Sierra HD Denali models
- Toyota aims for $50,000 hydrogen sedan by 2015
- Harder-core Volkswagen GTI, new limited edtion coming to Worthersee