We take the all-new Regal to the 'Ring to see if Buick can build a proper sports sedan.
Nearly one-third of all accidental deaths in the U.S. are caused by car crashes, and we take a deep-dive into the stats.
The A7 hasn't even debuted in production guise, but a 580-hp RS variant is reportedly on the way.
Also of interest:
- Shelby to offer naturally aspirated, automatic GT350 models
- Mercedes-Benz claims more power, efficiency with new V6, V8 engines
- Lifelong BMW fan gets fitting headstone at death
- Officially Official: Buick adds three new models
- Who needs a V8? Survey says customers love Ford EcoBoost