Our first encounter with the Aston Martin DBS left us surprisingly cold, but after a full-bore run from LA to SF in the Carbon Black Edition, we're ready to declare this particular DBS as the Aston to have.
At the Queensland Raceway run of the Mini Challenge, one race-prepped Cooper trips, flips and flies over the fence into the fans. Miraculously, the driver walked away and only two spectators were injured.
Chrysler's up 25% over last month, with Subaru taking the top spot again and all but 13 automakers posting double-digit sales increases. Is the worst finally behind us?
Also of interest:
- Cars.com hosts eight-car family sedan shootout with surprising results
- Panoz teases new Abruzzi "Spirit of Le Mans" sports car
- Volkswagen releases details of new lithium ion e-Golf, Jetta plug-in coming
- NHTSA investigating 2007 Dodge Caliber for sticky pedals
- So it begins, again: Ford reveals DUB Edition 2011 Mustang V6