One Lap of America gets underway today, and we introduce you to the competitors ahead of our coverage.
We take an in-depth look into how General Motors tests the safety of its vehicles, and discover that the all-new Cruze could be the safest vehicle ever to come out of GM.
GM has pulled the plug on plans to offer the Orlando in the U.S. If you're looking for something bigger than an Equinox and smaller than the Traverse, you're out of luck.
Also of interest:
- Honda recalling 167,000 Acura TSX sedans
- BMW X4 back on the table?
- Boston becomes first city to approve Ford Transit Connect Taxi [w/video]
- BMW Motorsports parts now available in the U.S.
- Hyundai loses $1.8M lawsuit because of seats that recline too far