Needless to say, the 2010 Acura ZDX is a peculiar beast. And after a week's worth of testing, we're still not sure what to make of it.
In just over two weeks, Lexus has recalled, issued a stop-sale and fixed its GX 460 SUV after concerns about the stability control system were raised by Consumer Reports.
Bugatti buffs know that only one Type 64 was built in 1939. What they may not know is that an two Type 64 chassis were stamped but never finished. Until now.
Also of interest:
- China's Brilliance reportedly retreats from Europe after 'cool reception'
- Tesla's Elon Musk says new CUV model due in 2013
- Video: Porsche's 911 GT3 RS is so easy a 10-year old kid can drive it
- Busy Hyundai reveals next Elantra at Busan show in Korea [w/video]
- Bill proposed to keep NHTSA employees from getting automaker jobs for three years