The Ford Fiesta is finally coming to the States, and we get our first crack at the U.S.-spec model through the streets of San Francisco.
Porsche continues to tow the company line that a hybrid 911 isn't in the cards, but after seeing the GT3 R Hybrid tackling the track, we suspect that a gas-electric sports car from Porsche is right around the corner.
The Alfa Romeo TZ3 made its debut at the Villa D'Esta Concours this weekend, and the tube-framed TZ3 is another rolling masterwork of Italian design.
Also of interest:
- 900 people reportedly on the books for Porsche 918 Spyder
- Videos: Hyundai shows off direct-injected V6, four-cylinder, eight-speed automatic
- New poll reveals Americans think U.S. builds better cars than Asia
- Spy Shot: Gordon Murray's T25 city car caught
- Hertz reportedly buying Dollar Thrifty car rental rival for $1.17B