Touring bikes aren't our thing, but Honda's newest Shadow proves that relaxed, two-wheeled trekking isn't for poseurs.
How fast is the 599 GTO? Quick enough to lap the Nurburgring in under seven minutes without breaking a sweat... or anything else.
Four-door coupes have been all the rage for the past few years, and BMW doesn't want to be left out of the ever-expanding segment.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Viper SRT10-powered Dodge Challenger caught in public
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce China Limited Edition is the longest name for a car ever
- Beijing 2010: Ford Start concept
- Pics Aplenty: 2012 Ford Police Interceptor reports for duty
- Beijing 2010: 2011 Hyundai Accent debuts as Verna across the Pacific