Sure, a Honda Accord Coupe with a V6 and a six-speed manual might be a rarity in this world, but it's a surprisingly compelling package... save the price.
The lack of dipsticks on most new luxury vehicles is perplexing to enthusiasts, but automakers tell us that the sudden disappearance of DIY oil-checking is our own fault.
Ford's jumping into the city car fray with the Start concept, an eco-friendly hatch packing a 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine that's set to find its way into future Blue Oval products.
Also of interest:
- Maybach unveils updated range for 2011 [w/video]
- Chevrolet Volt MPV5 crossover revealed
- Third Time's a Charm: Volkswagen unveils 2011 Phaeton in Beijing
- BMW confirms Megacity electric car for 2013
- Video: Dateline describes Detroit as Sarajevo from the air