We take the Atom for a spin to intimately understand how Ariel's produces the purest driving experience ever crafted by man.
The plug-in Prius won't be hitting dealers for another year and a half, but we take out Toyota's latest prototype to see how the automaker's new fuel miser is progressing.
Ron Dennis doesn't say much, but when he does, people listen. This time, his soft-spoken wrath is aimed at the Bugatti Veyron and the blokes from Top Gear.
Also of interest:
- Consumer Reports puts Lexus GX on "Do Not Buy" list due to rollover fears
- BMW M3 Sedan may not live to see another generation
- Senator to investigate GM's handling of Hummer deal
- Video: Race-spec Mini E laps Nürburgring
- Geely set to reveal modified Rolls-Royce aping limousine in Beijing