It may have entered the world through a botched social media campaign, but the Accord Crosstour is selling and we find out why.
Stuffing an M5's V10 into an E92 3 Series is no easy feat, but we tackle the task with GSR Autosport before the team campaigns its Frankenbimmer in this year's Formula Drift season.
We still don't have a name, but we do know that the M-fettled BMW 1 Series is on the way, and it's shedding a bit more camo each day.
Also of interest:
- More powerful Honda hybrid coupe in the works?
- President Obama denied hybrid limo by Secret Service
- Sibling Rivalry: What's the better value play, Ford Fiesta or Mazda2?
- Inside Line runs the numbers on 2011 Ford Mustang and Chevy Camaro V6 models
- Honda settles class-action lawsuit over premature brake wear