Sure, the all-new Shelby GT500 is on the way, but we wanted to take one last spin in the ultimate 'Stang before its successor arrived.
The turbo wars have finally come Stateside, and the newest entrant comes in the form of a new twin-turbo'd six from The General.
The future of urban mobility is here, at least in concept form, courtesy of General Motors.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Buick LaCrosse drops 3.0L V6, adds four-cylinder
- All-wheel-drive BMW Alpina B7 xDrive slated for New York debut
- Tell your best Yugo story, win a signed copy of the Yugo book
- Cadillac XTS confirmed for production
- Walkinshaw Performance releases the Pontiac G8 wagon we've always wanted... in Australia