With a few thoughtful tweaks and a Spec C suspension, the STI Special Edition is easily the best iteration of the WRX yet. And not only that, you pay less for the privilege.
Mercedes is homologating the SLS AMG for racing duty in the 2011 season, and today it unveiled the first shots and specs of its GT3-spec gullwing for privateer race teams.
We're several days away from publishing our review of the rebooted Mustang, but before the virtual ink hits your screen, we've got a few shots of Ford's new V6 pony car laying a smoky set of elevens in So. Cal.
Also of interest:
- AMG working on super saloon to slot in below C-Class
- Video: First official shot of Ferrari 599 GTO
- Video: Two Honda HSV-010s crash and burn at SuperGT season opener
- GM working on more powerful V6 for 2011 Camaro?
- The craziest damn thing you'll hear today: 80% of BMW 1 Series owners think their car is FWD