We test the all-new LR4 in its natural environment and official approve the new 'ute for suburban duty.
The manual-equipped California is slated to go on sale later this year, and it might be the last chance for devout stick-shifters to row their own gears in a new Ferrari.
The Yugo has been the butt of lazy stand-ups for decades, but in a new book, Jason Vuic provides even more comic fodder into the development and sale of everyone's favorite punchline.
Also of interest:
- 2012 BMW 3 Series to include Gran Turismo, M3 to get twin-turbo six
- Audi working on high-performance Q5?
- Ram still considering small unibody pickup
- Chrysler developing all-electric Fiat 500EV for U.S. market
- Carbon Motors to use BMW diesel in new E7 police car