Yee-Ha! in a 2011 Ford Edge Sport – Click above for high-res image gallery Manufacturers used to roll out all-new cars every five-to-eight years. Somewhere around the halfway point –...
If there's one thing that's certain in this crazy world, it's that Ultimate Driving Machines are driven by their rear wheels. Sure, there's an occasional all-wheel-drive model thrown in for good...
GM's next-generation HUD concept – Click above for high-res image gallery Currently, automakers use head-up displays to project important vehicle information (speed, navigation directions,...
Also of interest:
- AOL Autos debuts official iPhone app for new car shoppers
- Video: Tanner Foust drifts Mulholland Drive in his 600-horsepower Scion tC
- 2011 Ford Mustang V6 to pace NASCAR race at Bristol
- Report: Congressmen spending thousands of dollars a month to lease ordinary vehicles
- Once and For All? Lutz text message reportedly confirms Cadillac Converj is dead
- Reader Spy: Next Ford Explorer with Lincoln-esque grille caught in LA?