We endure the most powerful storm to ever hit France to sample the all-new Jaguar XJ. And it was totally worth it.
We love wagons almost as much as we love pavement pummeling power. Meld the two together and you've got something special. Too bad this SHO five-door is just a glint in one designer's eye.
The connection between the CRX and the CR-Z might be hard for enthusiasts to swallow, but Honda tries to tie the two together in a new promotional video.
Also of interest:
- Mazda reportedly adding brake override systems to all future models
- Video: San Diego 'runaway Prius' has media buzzing
- Cadillac distancing itself from parent GM to elude bankruptcy stigma?
- Report: BMW working on new FWD model below 1 Series
- Video: Gran Turismo 5 "Nights" trailer has it all