The all-new A8 is another technological tour de force from Audi, but does it have the requiste grandeur to compete with the BMW 7 Series and M-B S-Class?
General Motors may have announced that Hummer is winding down, but before the SUV manufacturer is shuttered, the General is pursuing two more bidders to save the brand.
The 2011 Porsche Cayenne has arrived, and not only does the Turbo S return, but the sportiest sport-ute gets a hybrid option.
Also of interest:
- Mugen accessories for the Honda CR-Z officially revealed
- Pagani Zonda Tricolore is a ground-bound air force tribute
- AZ residents revolting against speed cameras, only 38% pay tickets
- Reader Spy: Is that you, Toyobaru?
- AMG working on entry-level coupe