After a week with the Sport Supercharged, Range Rover has managed to defy both physics and logic with its 510 hp luxo-ute.
When Lotus does a hybrid, you know the crew from Hethel will do it right. And with the Evora 414E, they've managed to squeeze both power and fuel economy into one svelt sports car concept.
The Chinese government has snubbed the sale of Hummer to Sichuan Tengzhong, forcing GM to order the wind down of the brand.
Also of interest:
- First images of new 2011 Porsche Cayenne dribble onto information superhighway
- Rear-drive Hybrid Lexus IS, V10-powered GS F on the way?
- Abarth 500C and Punto Evo are pocket rockets we'd welcome
- Lexus and Hummer top 2010 J.D. Power Customer Service Index Study
- Mansory tunes Rolls-Royce Ghost, beats it with gilded ugly stick