After a week with the Sport Supercharged, Range Rover has managed to defy both physics and logic with its 510 hp luxo-ute.
The Chinese government has snubbed the sale of Hummer to Sichuan Tengzhong, forcing GM to order the wind down of the brand.
Also of interest:
- First images of new 2011 Porsche Cayenne dribble onto information superhighway
- Rear-drive Hybrid Lexus IS, V10-powered GS F on the way?
- Abarth 500C and Punto Evo are pocket rockets we'd welcome
- Lexus and Hummer top 2010 J.D. Power Customer Service Index Study
- Mansory tunes Rolls-Royce Ghost, beats it with gilded ugly stick