We spend a week with the Tesla Roadster Sport to see if life with a pure EV sports car is not only tolerable, but pleasurable.
The new Chevy Aveo takes all the right cues from its conceptual predecessor, and with a thoroughly revised interior, it's finally ready to compete with the Ford Fiesta.
Lexus' new Euro-only hybrid hatch hits the interwebs early, with a refined look and an ultra-efficient powerplant.
Also of interest:
- House committee releases Toyota execs' opening statements for tomorrow's hearing
- Consumer Reports adds six cars to Top Picks list, touts diversity
- Spy Shots: Next-gen Ford Ranger global quad-cab spotted
- Finally Final: Saab sale transfer completed between GM and Spyker
- Toyota adds more models to list getting brake override systems