The all-new Sonata is set to make a big splash in the mid-size segment, with a host of interior amenities and an ultra-efficient drivetrain returning over 30 mpg.
If you saved your company $1 million, you'd brag about it, right? How about $100 million? That's allegedly what the Chairman and CEO of Toyota Motor Sales did by limiting a string of safety recalls.
It started as a leak and now it's official. The Audi RS5 is headed to Geneva with a 450-hp V8 and a dual-clutch gearbox that's finally ready to put the BMW M3 on notice.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe ordering guide plops onto the Interwebz
- Über Crossover: Hamann's 670 horsepower Tycoon Evo M to debut in Geneva
- Rumormill: TVR on the comeback trail with American V8 power?
- Geneva-bound Mitsubishi ASX coming to America this fall as Outlander Sport
- Report: GM CEO could earn $9M per year, ex-CEO Henderson hired as $60k/month consultant