From the outside, the Forte Koup is packed with potential, but can it shake off its staid sedan roots to compete with the Civic Si?
The next great Pagani continues to shed its camo, this time in South Africa, where one of our readers was quick with the camera.
For the first time in nearly a decade, the Lotus Elise gets a makeover, and UK consumers get an all-new engine option.
Also of interest:
- NHTSA launching probe into timeliness of three Toyota recalls
- Spy Shots: Get Shorty - VW Amarok goes single-cab
- Dealers report new Mercury compact will exhume Tracer name
- Marchionne: Alfa Romeo back in the U.S. by 2012
- Porsche Panamera V6 and AWD Panamera 4 will bow in Beijing