Acura may have shelved its Type-S variants, but the six-speed manual-equipped TL proves there's still a bit of sport in Acura's all-wheel drive midsizer.
Top Gear USA is back! This, according to Adam Corolla and his recent CarCast show. We're excited, but we're not holding our breath just yet.
The Fiat infusion at Chrysler begins with two new compact cars set to replace the aging PT Cruiser and the dreadful Dodge Caliber in 2012.
Also of interest:
- Toyota reportedly mulling longer warranties, cash incentives to rekindle consumer confidence
- 5 by Peugeot foretells the future of the 508
- Redesigned Toyota RAV4 leaks out
- SPOILER ALERT: Lead changes galore mark 2010 Daytona 500
- Toyota issues fresh 2010 Camry recall, reexamining Tacoma unintended acceleration as alleged death toll mounts