In the fourth installment of our Ice Racing series, we take to the track for two rounds of the AMEC 2010 season and come back with plenty of footage to show how it's done.
BMW has imbued the M3 with a new start-stop system, along with a new Competition package and a M Sport setup for the redesigned X5.
The Rally Fighter speaks to our inner six-year-old, and this newest video proves that Local Motors' high-riding coupe is supremely capable of taking on the world, both on road and off.
Also of interest:
- Lutz: Auto execs are underpaid
- Saab-Spyker is Go: EIB reportedly approves 400M euro loan, Spyker shareholders agree to Saab purchase
- Geneva Preview: Lexus CT 200h gets teased
- Reports: Toyota fixing 50k pedals per day, considering redesigning pushbutton start
- Geneva Preview: Citroën teases DS High Rider concept *UPDATED