The all-new GT500 is here, and with a curb weight of 3,800 pounds and an aluminum V8, the GT-R is finally getting a run for its money.
It might be labeled a 'concept' but the all-new Odyssey is on the way this fall and its ready to take on the recently revised Sienna.
Kia's new hybrid concept boasts a small displacement engine and plug-in capabilities to propel the svelt coupe up to 50 miles on electricity alone.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Heavy Duty ups the ante
- Chevrolet celebrates Suburban's 75th Anniversary with Diamond Edition
- Ford Transit Connect Taxi burns CNG, LPG and four acres of space
- Ford Transit Connect Electric uses the "Force"
- Scion tC Release Series 6.0 is present and accounted for
Panther PinkFurious Fuchsia Challenger
- Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition unveiled with no added performance
- Hyundai sneaks revised-for-2011 Azera into Windy City