The all-new GT500 is here, and not only does the super snake pack more horsepower and torque, it's gone on a much needed diet. Bow down.
Some people watch the Super Bowl for the game, others watch it for the ads. If you stepped out for a beer during one of the breaks, we've got the best of the best automotive spots for your perusal and a poll to determine the top ad from the game.
The 997 Turbo has yet to benefit from an S variant, but that changes today with the arrival of the 204 mph 911 Turbo S.
Also of interest:
- Dodge celebrates 40 years of performance with Furious Fuchsia Challengers
- Leakage: Citroen DS3-R heading to Geneva?
- GM to engineer RWD hybrid powertrain for future Cadillacs?
- Report: Toyota to extend recall run to Prius and Lexus HS over braking issue
- Danica Patrick impresses in stock car debut, confirms NASCAR debut in Daytona