The F-Sport version of the IS 350C certainly looks the part, but does the extra kit and inflated price translate into a better convertible? Hairdressers, apply within...
With the snow settling from the inaugural event of Rally America's 2010 season, one thing's for certain: This year's Sno*Drift will go down as one of the slickest events in the history of U.S. rally racing.
The cost of the Toyota recall won't be limited to throttle repairs and diminishing stock prices. If the Feds determine the automaker didn't react properly, ToMoCo could be out for millions in fines.
Also of interest:
- Dinner with Ken Block, Gymkhana coming to Top Gear and a surprise Fiesta at Sno*Drift 2010
- Toyota asked to make car payments for customers in new class action lawsuit
- Rumormill: 350-hp Focus RS Clubsport coming, next-gen RS to get hybrid power
- Ferrari 599XX makes track debut at Valencia with Massa at the wheel [w/ video]
- Report: Toyota Prius brakes under investigation by Japanese, U.S. governments