It's tough to navigate the news surrounding Toyota's recall, so we've compiled all the must-know information into one comprehensive post.
Toyota's plan to repair the 2.3 million vehicles affected by sticky throttles has finally been released, and dealers are gearing up for several weeks of late nights.
The reborn Grand Cherokee isn't set to arrive until later this year, but pricing and options for the all-new SUV have leaked out ahead of its release.
Also of interest:
- Unintended acceleration or angry customer? Toyota driver reportedly rams dealership with truck
- Spyker investor Antonov's alleged ties to organized crime nixed earlier Saab deal
- Video: Motor Trend gets first ride in 2011 Ford Mustang V6, Camaro and Challenger compared
- GM wants next CEO to come from within, Whitacre out in 2-3 years
- GM, Tengzhong extend Hummer sale deadline until end of February