- Two round the world trips
- A week as the the luxury Four Seasons Hotel in Mauritius in a Pool Side Villa
- A Bose lifestyle home cinema system
- Four pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes
Yes, Honda is getting
[Source: Honda UK]
INSIGHT HYBRID EVEN MORE AFFORDABLE
Honda's Insight has reaffirmed its status as the most affordable hybrid car on the market with a brand new PCP offer. Customers can now get behind the wheel of the Insight SE for just £199 per month.
* New finance packages starting from £199 per month
* Insight on-the-road price undercuts nearest hybrid competitor by £3,165
The Insight's value-for-money PCP package is available with an equally competitive APR of 5.9% and low initial deposit.
PCP competitor comparison*
Honda Insight - £199 per month
Focus ECOnetic - £349.98 per month
Toyota Prius - £265.38 per month
VW Golf 1.4 TSI SE - £239.22 per month
Ford Fiesta (diesel) - £240.58 per month
Vauxhall Astra - £453.71 per month
The Insight SE comes with 15-inch alloy wheels, CD audio system, climate control air conditioning, electric folding door mirrors, electric windows, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) and 408-litres of boot space (seats up).
At £16,338, the Insight's on-the-road price stacks up favourably too – undercutting the Toyota Prius by at least £3,165
What could you buy with £3,000?
* Two trips round the world http://www.statravel.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/uk_division_web_live/hs.xsl/round-the-world-itinerary1.htm
* A seven night stay for two at the luxury Four Seasons Hotel in Mauritius in a Pool Side Villa http://www.fourseasons.com/mauritius/rates_and_reservations.html
* A Bose lifestyle home cinema system
* Four pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes
* A Honda Hornet motorcycle
* One TAG Heuer Monaco watch (with change to spare)
"Introducing this latest finance package is just another string to the Insight's affordability bow. It helps customers spread the payments, while also benefiting from the low outright purchase price and low running costs," said Tom Gardner, Head of Marketing – Cars for Honda (UK). "The finance offer should also mean the Insight appeals to an even wider audience than before."
As well as the lower on-the-road price and value-for-money PCP, the Insight boasts high residual values, fuel economy of 64.2mpg (SE combined) and exemption from the London Congestion charge.
Notes to Editors
The Honda Insight SE is based on for 36 payments of £199 at 5.9% APR with a deposit of £4625.50.
The Insight ES is available for £229 with deposit of £4,610. ES-T grade Insights are available for £249 per month with deposit of £4,906.40 – all based on 36 month payments at 5.9% APR.
*All PCP prices are based on 36 monthly payments, except Toyota and Volkswagen which are based on 35 monthly payments. Each has varying deposit and final payment amounts. PCP information for other manufacturers has been taken directly from the manufacturer's website.
The PCP information provided is for information only and does not comply with advertising requirements, which must include all terms and conditions. Customers should be directed to the individual manufacturer for a specific finance quote.