With BMW's twin-turbo inline six being dispatched in favor of a new single-turbo mill, the crew from Bavaria has created a special 3 Series packing even more punch. And for once, it's only available in the States.
Tron Legacy is due to hit theaters later this year, and in advance of its release, a one-off concept of everyone's favorite virtual bike landed at ComicCon to stoke the flames of fanboy's hearts.
From the "This story just keeps getting uglier" department, a new report asserts that NHTSA was looking into Toyota's ThrottleGate situation as early as 2004.
Also of interest:
- VW to announce formation of R performance division in Geneva
- Volkswagen head (kinda) confirms new entry-level Porsche 356
- Ferrari to show off 599 Hybrid, production model planned
- Confirmed: Toyota expands sticking pedal recall to Europe
- Ferrari leads the way with new F10 for 2010 F1 season