Volkswagen is considering bringing its sub-compact Polo to the U.S. and we take it for a spin to see if it's up to snuff.
It's going to be odd to see Ken Block piloting a rally-prepped Ford Fiesta, but these images and video make the transition that much easier.
It's been a long, strange trip, but Saab is officially in the hands of Spyker after GM finally agrees to the Swedish supercar maker's bid.
Also of interest:
- Officially Official: USF1 signs Jose Maria Lopez to drive in 2010
- U.S. gov't announces texting ban for commercial truck and bus drivers
- Rumormill: Ford to sell Volvo to Geely for 1.8 billion on Feb. 8
- General Motors announces it will build electric motors in-house
- Refreshed 2011 Mazda Atenza/Mazda6 debuts with new direct-injected 2.0-liter four-cylinder in Japan