The Icon CJ3B's remarkable capabilities play second fiddle to the insane level of detail put into each and every example.
The Dodge Magnum may be dead, but its name is set to return in 2011 as the Durango's successor.
The Mini Countryman is on the way, and we get an eye-full of the new crossover before its official debut in Geneva.
Also of interest:
- Japan opens Cash-for-Clunkers to U.S. brands
- Spy Shots: Possible production version of Lexus LF-Ch bound for Geneva
- Mitsubishi ASX compact CUV set for Geneva premiere
- GM challenges Ford to heavy-duty pickup tug of war
- Ford to produce limited run of Daytona 500 Mustang pace cars