The Nissan Sentra occupies an odd space in America's C-segment. It's not the fastest, the prettiest or the most well-appointed compact sedan, but it's reasonable MSRP and range of options has kept Nissan in the picture. But does the SE-R have what it takes to justify it's higher sticker? We find out.
Pricing for the 2011 Ford Mustang has leaked out, and even with an extra 100 horsepower available from either the V6 or V8, the damage to your wallet has been kept to a minimum.
The NSX may be dead, but Honda's ready to field its V8-powered predecessor in this year's SuperGT GT500 class. What are the specs and what can we expect when the HSV-010 debuts in May? We take a closer look.
Also of interest:
- Ferrari prices the 458 Italia for the UK from £169,545
- Audi A1 to take on the white roof with multi-color options [w/video]
- Toyota Supra comes to TAS dressed in 1967 Mustang duds
- Recall issued for potential brake failure on 2010 Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles
- Mercedes C-Class cabrio to follow C-Class coupe?