We've been hearing rumors of a twin-turbocharged GT500 for nearly a year, but today we get a definitive answer: No.
Chrysler's been hard at working tarting up its aging lineup with a number of special-edition models before the Fiat infusion begins.
In yet another round of back and forth, GM has tapped a consulting firm to wind down Saab, but Spyker and Bernie Ecclestone are still in the offing to save the brand.
Also of interest:
- Peugeot SR1 concept trades quirk for the safe yet sexy
- Dodge announces upgraded lineup for 2010 including Nitro Detonator
- BMW Alpina B7 brought back for 2011
- Chrysler releases details on Fiat-infused fours, new V6
- Jeep to unveil Wrangler Islander and Mountain trims, plus Liberty Renegade