We take a look back on the year that was and list the top 20 best selling vehicles of 2009.
Lee Noble's latest creation is due to arrive later this year, but before its official reveal the 638-hp Fenix supercar gets teased.
The GM OnStar app for Android, iPhone and Blackberry smartphones is out and we take it for a test drive.
Also of interest:
- Senator calls for audit of Cash-for-Clunkers program
- Toyota, Hyundai refute report of discontinued models
- Ken Block dropping trademark Subaru for two Fords
- Details on 2011 BMW "M1" trickle out
- Aston Martin could build hybrid Lagonda, all-electric Cygnet