The all-new RX450h continues to dominate its class with commendable fuel economy, a plush interior and enough gizmos to (nearly) drive itself. Cocooned motoring has never been this good.
As quickly as it came, it's gone. The Viper-based Devon GTX has succumb to an inevitable fate after Dodge's decision to kill off the Viper in 2010.
After one of the roughest years in automotive history, the final sales numbers are in, and there are a few surprises and plenty of disappointments. It's time to look back on the final tally for 2009 and look forward to a more prosperous 2010.
Also of interest:
- Garmin announces record-your-own-voice feature for nav instructions, green driving system
- Auto Expo 2010: Suzuki unveils SX4 Hybrid Concept, plans for 2015 production
- Kia UVO details released, like SYNC circa 2008
- Geneva Preview: Opel releases next-gen Meriva MPV with rear-hinged doors
- Shelby sued over non-payment of GT500KR hoods, true price of parts revealed?