Most Challenger tuners slap on a supercharger, a few exterior elements and call it a day. Mr. Norm's Super Cuda stands apart, from its retrolicious makeover to its 600+ hp blown V8.
The Challenger's design is not but simple. So Dodge has released a new Appearance Package to make the muscle-bound coupe stand out from the crowd.
In Top Gear's best review of the season, Richard Hammond takes the Lexus LFA to the track to see if Toyota's first foray into supercardom lives up to the hype... and it's lofty price tag.
Also of interest:
- Ford completes transfer of retiree healthcare to VEBA, makes extra $500M payment
- 2011 BMW 1 Series to get DCT
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe coming with turbo power, possible hybrid
- BMW releases free M Power app for the iPhone
- U.S. Volvo dealers interested in selling Geely models?
- Porsche planning two new engines for Boxster?