Is it the penultimate everyday supercar or a defanged Lambo for two-thirds the price? We put the R8 V10 through the wringer for a week to find out if it deserves a top spot on our lottery list.
The Smoking Tire's Matt Farah broke his leg while hooning in the snow. So who could possibly replace the one-legged wonder for the latest episode? One Dr. Lieberman, with a bad jacket and worse facial hair.
Spies catch a camo'd hatch testing on the track. Could it be the all-new Hyundai Veloster? We think so and so do a few well placed sources.
Also of interest:
- Quebec drivers face hefty fine if they don't drive on snow tires
- Ford dealers say Kuga should be named Escape in U.S. - Do you agree? [w/POLL]
- No 2010 Kia Borrego, model's future uncertain
- Video: 2011 Volvo S60 is one shapely Swede
- GM reportedly extends bidding deadline for Saab, production to restart?