Porsche dropped the ball when it hobbled the Cayman with an underpowered engine. Thankfully, TPCRacing was there to grab the pigskin and run with it, creating a turbocharged 400-hp coupe that's easily worth the price of admission.
Hear a song on the radio, tag it and buy it later. That's what Ford's latest SYNC system will allow users to do when it rolls out next year.
Jay Leno takes the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG through the canyons and streets of Los Angeles to prove that within every great city lies a world-class race track.
Also of interest:
- Want an Aston Martin Cygnet? You'll need to have a big boy Aston first
- Lawyer Tracy withdraws lawsuits against Toyota
- GM may let dealers sell remaining "non-core" vehicles as used with big discounts
- Buick aiming to look younger, see other people (under 70)
- Chevy recalls 2005-2007 Corvettes over possible roof panel separation