It's longer, wider and heavier than the outgoing Outback, but Subaru's all-new pseudo-SUV proves that bigger and better aren't mutually exclusive.
We get a behind-the-scenes glimpse at Ford's efforts to bring apps to its class-leading Sync system.
The One-77 tops out at 220 mph during another round of shakedown runs before the bespoke coupe enters production early next year.
Also of interest:
- Chrysler to bring electric Fiat 500, hatchback concept to Detroit
- VIDEO: New spots from Ken Block prove he's got more skills, better drugs
- Track-focused, budget-oriented Toyota FT-86 on the way
- Mysterious Dutch billionaire behind Spyker's renewed Saab bid?
- Even more Honda CR-Z leakage, this time with interior shots