The all-new Sienna is chock-full of features: Impressive lounge seating, a widescreen monitor and a competent chassis. Plus, it was developed by Kazuo Mori, a tried-and-true sports car devotee. But is it cool enough to bring the minivan back from the brink?
A Lexus insider supplied us with pictures and details of how Toyota is dealing with its "unintended acceleration" issue. The fix might seem simple, but the process is anything but.
After a protracted saga that's seen bidders drop in-and-out and old model tooling and assets sold off to the Chinese, the enigmatic brand known as Saab is dead. Now what?
Also of interest:
- Aluminum and carbon fiber, KERS-equipped BMW M5 cometh?
- Infiniti prices facelifted 2010 G37 coupe and sedan - enthusiast 6MT models get big price increases
- Aston Martin introduces limited-edition Carbon Black DBS and Vantage
- Autoweek spills more beans on the 2011 Ford Mustang's 5.0-liter V8
- Revised Sync from Ford coming to CES