The X5 has always been a competent handler, but even with BMW-esque agility, it lacked something in the efficiency department. With the introduction of the new diesel-powered xDrive35d, one of its biggest downsides has finally been addressed.
One roadside siren was none too happy about the ticket she received and she made her distaste all too clear to her husband, the arresting officer and the guy with the video camera. You've got to see it to believe it.
Trend-setting. Far-reaching. Record-setting. In a word: Important. Use whatever descriptors you'd like, what we're looking are some of the most forward-thinking cars of the last decade. Is your pick on the list?
Also of interest:
- Four-cylinder Buick LaCrosse arrives Q1 next year, to be priced from $26,995*
- Detroit 2010 Preview: Volvo C30 EV evolves for road trials
- VIDEO: Valet vigilante vandalism visualizes very vunerable vehicles
- GMC reveals gussied-up Acadia Denali for 2011
- VIDEO: Lamborghini's Valentino Balboni drifting a Lamborghini Valentino Balboni