Lexus is serious about offering more performance-oriented vehicles, but does the LS460 Sport Package fall in-line with the F-Sport ethos? We find out in our First Drive.
The top 25 contenders for the North American Car and Truck of the Year Awards have been announced and the nominees for 2010 are some of the most interesting to date. Did your pick make the list?
When the Aston Martin Cygnet appeared earlier this year, we were convinced it was an April Fools joke delivered a few months too late. Apparently, the joke's on us. The Toyota iQ-based minicar is coming and production begins in 2010.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Audi A8: The first production vehicle equipped with Google Earth
- Followup: Mystery Dodge Journey SRT R/T might be the real deal
- Detroit Preview: 2011 BMW 740 brings six-cylinder power back to the 7
- Geneva Preview: Rinspeed to unveil the UC? electric city car
- Justin Timberlake named new Audi "brand ambassador"