We've been assured that the diminutive Mitsubishi i is headed to the States, so we took it for a spin through the mountains towering over Palm Springs and came away impressed with its packaging and poise.
After a fierce debate, we've picked the auto industry's biggest busts of the last decade and take solace in the fact that Naughties are almost behind us.
The world doesn't just need another limited edition Bugatti Veyron... it needs three. So what's the perfect venue for the trio's debut? The Dubai Motor Show, natch.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Audi A1 not coming to the States?
- Spy Shots: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster
- VIDEO: Photographer snaps drag car crash with nerves of steel
- Mercedes-Benz SLS goes from zero to gold in seconds for Dubai show
- REPORT: Kia Forte Koup may get brand's first-ever turbo