Despite being hobbled by front-wheel drive, the Maxima SV Sport can hold its own on the bi-ways and backroads. But at what cost?
We've seen plenty of supercar start-ups come and go, but Kepler Motors appears to have the right stuff with its carbon fiber, Ecoboost-powered Motion coupe.
Following the release of the Chevrolet Volt theme song, GM tapped a handful of dancers to perform an accompanying two-step at the LA Auto Show. And yes, it's bad.
Also of interest:
- Reader Spy: SRT-fettled Dodge Journey R/T spotted
- VIDEO: 2011 Audi A1 teased ahead of Geneva unveiling
- Detroit Preview: Toyota teases new hybrid concept vehicle
- 9ff reveals even more bonkers GT9-R - is this the world's fastest production car?
- VIDEO: Australian Yaris ad gets banned for being raunchy