As a final farewell to the current Dodge Viper, the SRT group has created a turn-key track tool ready to tackle the SCCA and NASA Viper Racing League.
The Aston Martin Lagonda didn't receive a warm reception in Geneva. But Aston has released a slew of additional pics of the oddball crossover, leading us to wonder: Is the Lagonda headed for production?
The most recent rumors out of Japan suggest that Nissan could use a hybrid drivetrain on the next GT-R. Given the automaker's recent push for efficiency, it's not out of the question, but could Godzilla really go electric?
Also of interest:
- Buick-GMC general manager Michael Richards leaves after just nine days on the job
- Spyker takes the lead in the Saab bidding sweepstakes
- Fed predicts it will lose $30B on auto industry bailout
- Nissan announces pricing on 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition, Rogue S Krom Edition [w/VIDEO]
- Renault pondering return to North America