Toyota gives us a rare glimpse inside its California Calty design center, providing an insider's perspective on the automaker's aesthetic and how it shapes future models.
Danica Patrick finally ended months (years?) of speculation and rumors when she officially announced plans to join NASCAR for the 2010 season.
We've seen it in concept guise twice and now we get an eyeful of Honda's hybrid hatch in production form, along with new powertrain and dimension details.
Also of interest:
- Forza Motorsport 3 releases Hot Holidays Pack with 10 new cars [w/VIDEO]
- Dacia shows off new production Duster 4x4
- U.S. customs agents seize a very familiar gray-market Cizeta V16t
- VIDEO: Jay Leno gets behind the wheel of the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Consumer Reports: Over 40 percent of 'sudden acceleration' claims involve Toyota